sexta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2013

Gírias (P) Slang

pad: someone's home.
"Can I sleep at your pad tonight?"

party: celebrate.
"Let's party tonight!"

party animal: someone that loves parties.
"Dave has been known to sometimes be a party animal."

paws: hands.
"Get your paws off me!"

peanuts: very little money.
"I love my job, but the pay is peanuts."

pee: to urinate.
"I always have to pee after drinking beer."

pickled: drunk.
"He got pickled on vodka."

pig out: eat too much.
"Dave is famous for pigging out on chocolate ice cream."

piss: to urinate.
"My dog pissed on me!"

pissed (off): angry; upset.
"I'm really pissed (off) at you."

plastered: drunk.
"Why does he always get plastered?"

poop, the (1): knowledge; information.
"What's the poop on Michael Jackson?"

poop [offensive] (2): defecation; shit.
"Be careful not to step on dog poop."

poop out: get tired and quit.
"I got pooped out after spending eight hours at Disneyland."

pot (1): toilet.
"Who's on the pot?"

pot (2): marijuana.
"It's easy to buy pot in the big city."

pro: someone who's good at something; professional.
"She's really a pro at golf."

psycho: crazy person.
"Stay away from that psycho!"

puke: vomit.
"Alcohol makes some people puke."

pumped (up): excited.
"I'm really pumped (up) about this place!"

puss: the face.
"My girlfriend slapped me right on the puss."

Source: http://www.eslcafe.com/slang/p.html

Nenhum comentário: