sexta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2013

Gírias (T) Slang

technicolor yawn, to do a : vomit.
"My dog just did a technicolor yawn all over the carpet!"

thou: thousand.
"I need to borrow a hundred thou."

threads: clothing.
"My wife spent $900 on new threads."

ticker (1): the heart.
"My grandfather has a bad ticker."

ticker (2): a watch.
"Wow! That's a really cool ticker!"

tints: sunglasses.
"You have to wear tints in California."

totally: really; completely.
"That's totally awesome, dude!"

to the max: maximum.
"I studied to the max."

turkey (1): failure; flop.
"Thank goodness that restaurant is not a turkey!"

turkey (2): dumb person.
"Turkeys are not allowed to work for this company."

turn-off: something that repulses a person.
"Bad breath is a real turn-off."

Source: http://www.eslcafe.com/slang/t.html

Nenhum comentário: